Hippiestrand’s Nation Wide Walkie-Talkie of choice.

|

 

Motorola i580

Equip your mobile work force with this rugged flip phone, which meets U.S. 810F Military Specifications for blowing rain, high and low temperatures, humidity, dust, shock, solar radiation, low pressure, vibration, salt and fog. MOTOtalk™ lets your team use their devices as short-range, two-way radios, while Bluetooth® wireless technology allows hands-free capability. Advanced media capabilities allow the i580 to record video, play MP3s, take photos, and save images and audio files, while a rubber coated and sealed memory slot cover helps ensure that data stays safe from the elements.

Oh, did I mention that this phone works on the $1.00 per day boost mobile, walkie-talkie network?   Sometimes dated technology is the best technology, and if its good enough for the Defense Department, then it’s good enough for me.

 

M I L I T A R Y - G R A D E      M I L I T A R Y - G R A D E     M I L I T A R Y - G R A D E     M I L I T A R Y - G R A D E

motorola-i580-phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment